Herein there are described some interesting agricultural apps that can made easier the technological cropping:
Agren Soil Calculator – https://www.agrentools.com/government-entity/our-tools/soilcalculator/
This app allows service providers to plug in various crop rotations, tillage systems, and conservation practices and view the resulting erosion predictions for up to three scenarios. The app’s enhanced reporting helps growers and advisers better understand the impact of management on soil health and address specific problem sites. Efforts can be targeted to apply conservation practices in the right place, at the right time, and at the right scale to achieve environmental and economic benefits. Color-coded maps, similar to a GIS yield map, pinpoint areas of high erosion.
AgriSync – https://www.agrisync.com/
AgriSync enables farmers and advisors to connect and resolve support issues on the farm. Farmers can connect with multiple advisors from different companies to submit and receive support in real-time via video. Advisors can manage multiple service tickets through a dashboard and remote video that allows them to see what the farmer sees in real-time. A Web-based customer service dashboard allows the advisor’s organization to see open cases, resolution status and farmer feedback in real-time .
How it Works
- Advisors sign up and download the app in five minutes or less.
- Invite company team members to join AgriSync from the mobile app or web dashboard.
- Invite your farmer customers to use AgriSync before they need to request your help.
- A farmer requests help from his local, trusted advisor by submitting a ticket with an issue description attaching any text, images and videos.
- The advisor receives a text alert about an issue that needs resolved .
- When the advisor is ready to connect via live chat, the advisor has control of the call and will start the live conversation. Advisors see exactly what the farmer is seeing by controlling the camera. Capture images within the live call that can be automatically added to ticket details for a later reference.
- After the conversation is complete, you will end the call and provide feedback about the quality of the call. Farmers provide feedback about the quality of service received from advisors and advisors have the ability to mark the call as “flagged” for further attention or “billable” and will receive instant feedback about your customer service interaction.
- Check out the web dashboard at any time to download all customer service data that has been tracked.
AgVault 2.0 Mobile – https://sentera.com/agvault-software/
AgVault™ is an image and data management platform that’s with you at the office, and in the field. AgVault handles all your aerial color, NIR and NDVI data, while AgVault Mobile tracks crop growth stages, weeds, compaction, storm damage and more.
AgVault catalogs images by field and year, tiles them into complete maps of your field and generates NDVI data.
AgVault Mobile photography is stored and managed alongside your aerial drone data making it a comprehensive image data solution. AgVault software works with many of the best ag drones available today.
Cropaliser – http://www.bejo.com/ww/news/cropalyser-app.aspx
It is a practical tool to easily identify major pests, diseases and disorders in vegetable crops including red beet, carrots, cabbage, onions, chicory and celeriac/celery. The App provides information about the health and growth of your crop.
The search function “Cropalyse” is a handy tool which guides you by means of answering questions about irregularities, analysing growth developments and recognizing symptoms. Cropalyser also contains advice on crop control and prevention of pests and diseases.
With the Cropalyser, the grower has functional crop information at hand, available offline and online. During several growth stages you can search by means of symptoms, pictures and questions as to which disease or pest is hindering the development of your crop.
iSOYLscout – https://www.soyl.com/
iSOYLscout is set to make the recording, monitoring and review of in-field problems and variation much easier for farmers. The app works enables growers and anyone else helping to manage the business to log features and problems on the land while they are actually in the field.
As well as areas of interest, any other information which the grower thinks useful can be recorded at a specific point on the land. Users can add and edit a list of points pertinent to their farm. Information can be noted via GPS or manually. Free text edits of any length and photographs can be added too.
Once data collection is completed, the scouted data is uploaded to a DropBox or OneDrive using either cellular signal or WiFi. All those with permission to access the account can then access the shape files that describe the areas, points, comments and photos which have been recorded. This is especially useful where farmers want to share information with their advisors and vice versa for planning and management purposes.
Yara ImageIT – http://yara.com/media/apps/imageit/
Yara ImageIT is a farming app designed to measure nitrogen uptake in a crop and generate a nitrogen recommendation based on photographs of the crop. The app turns a farmer’s smartphone camera into a high-tech crop nutrient tester. ImageIT calculates nitrogen uptake based on leaf cover, leaf green color and estimated fraction of brown leaves. Besides showing the user how much nitrogen to apply to obtain optimal yield and crop quality, ImageIT provides quality assured fertilizer recommendations with Yara preferred product.